Action Leader Training – What is it about?
In Autumn 2016 the Generation Earth Action Leader Training starts for the sixth time and targets young people who want to get active for a more fair and sustainable world.
The focus on the training cycle 2016/2017 lies on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals. They have been decided by world leaders and contain goals to eradicate world hunger and poverty, improve health care and education, gender equality and measures to fight climate change.
Put your idea into action!
In the due course of the nine-month course you will gain the knowledge, the skills and the motivation to take action and start your own project (no matter how big or small).
What to expect:
- Five mulit-day training weekends with exciting workshops, discussions and activities.
- You get the chance to bring your ideas for a fair and sustainable world in action. Experienced Generation Earth members as well as environmental and social experts will provide you useful tips and tricks.
- We spend much time in nature to build a relation and strenghten our connection to natural surroundings.
- We work internationally and therefore, you have the chance to connect with youth from all over the globe.
- 2030 Agenda and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Fair consumption and sustainable lifestyle
- Leadership and skills for the job market
- Project management and project planning
- Personal development
Aim of the program
Our goal is to educate and support an international network of young, dedicated people so that they are able to implement their own projects – at home, in their region and beyond.
If you want to receive further Information on the training please contact me. I will be happy to answer your questions!Mail to Nate
Together with partners!
We cooperate with partners such as Südwind and Ökosoziales Studierendenforum who take a stand for a better world.